Let's Be Naive Together!

"Be simple", she said... so I made this blog.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Thinking about...


...how lazy I am and that I'm always waiting for new things to happen to me out of the blue like in Mexico City. I think I really need to earn every single piece of my next achievement because I don't want to turn into some lazy bump.

I'm laying down in the snow, watching carefully, thinking of my imaginary wife, my imaginary kids with my not imaginary dog, who's licking my face. It's hard to be a kid and to be someone with tons of obligations. I have to get an imaginary house for my imaginary family... it makes me sick, I can't support them, I'm useless, just like the last human being on earth surrounded by zombies.

I just want to quit everything, I just want to be free...

"I don't wanna be like other people are
Don't wanna own a key, don't wanna wash my car
Don't wanna have to work like other people do
I want it to be free, I want it to be true"

...New Order's "Turn my Way" reached its end and I'm calmed, I think I'm gonna lay here for a little bit longer... I wonder if she's coming!

No comments: