Let's Be Naive Together!

"Be simple", she said... so I made this blog.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Don't look to the sky, look to the ground!


Man down, man down...


The sky is gray, I feel like looking at the floor all day... suicide is caused by psychache.

I try... I try... I'm trying to be talented... nothing happens...

"You are talented. It's just a matter of getting yourself out there, you're starting from scratch. Everything you received, you will earn." Jackie said... The sky doesn't seem that gray after all.

Where we end, we start. Except there's no "we", I'm on my own... There's no girl to whisper in her ear:

"When finally zombies take us over
promise me we'll be bitting each other
floating away together, it's you and me
fighting at the end of the world..."

I want to improve... but I'm battling my demons. I guess they're scoring at getting me down. I have to get out of this house...




...


...


...


...


...


.................................. I'm back and now there's a little voice inside my head telling me that "it's not the end of the world. At least you're trying."



"There's a light at the end of the tunnel..." my grandma used to say... I guess it's truth.

1 comment:

JBaaBaa said...

chin up, sugar plum!