Let's Be Naive Together!

"Be simple", she said... so I made this blog.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Double or Nothing...


...he said, so I nodded. I wasn't sure because the previous night, betting on the Jaguars cost me 20 bucks, so that night I told him if he wanted to bet on the Colts and I'll go with the Chargers (Oh yeah, Sunny San Diego). He accepted so 20 bucks will be on, again. I was watching the game and the chargers were 4 points behind and I was kicking and screaming, what are 20 dollars less in my pocket? The answer should be, "A lot, if you lost your credit card. Bilbo Douchebaggins."

So I decided to take a bubble bath and relax, everything was lost, at least, that's what I thought, because when I went out from the bathroom and saw the scoreboard, I realized that my team went up a hill and the 4th quarter was almost over... 20 bucks back in my torn pocket.

I called Eddie and asked him if he liked the game because I did, then he invited me to bet again, this time he let me picked the team so I chose The Giants, he said, "Fine, I'm with The Cowboys. Double or nothing, baby." Double or nothing; betting is like a disease and my body was suffering of it.

I forgot to watch the game because I was editing a video so my cousin gave me 40 bucks and I was staring at her, so she added, "Oh! Eddie sent you that." So I was out of my mind, bouncing from wall to wall, happy that everything was over and that it was time to go in rehab... It's going fine except that the Doctor asked me, "Do you want to bet that you're not going to make it?" and I said, "You bet I will." So that cost me the 40 dollars and a month more in the clinic.

No comments: