Let's Be Naive Together!

"Be simple", she said... so I made this blog.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A sign of a better time...


Yesterday was dramatic and the past days were full of teen angst(even though I'm not a teen, I wish) but today is certainly a good day, I woke up to a great cover of the Undertones' classic "Teenage Kicks" by Seabear fading in... the sun is shining and that's a sign of a better time.

So enjoy this tunes that'll make you happy... at least I know everything's not lost!

Seabear - Teenage Kicks
The Mountain Goats - Sax Rohmer #1
The Morning Benders - Last Today
The Magnetic Fields - Please Stop Dancing
The Coral Sea - Look At Her Face

2 comments:

cnstnz said...

Escucho el cover de Seabear y lo encuentro buenisimo. Muero de sueño. Mañana me voy a acampar con unas amigas a la montaña.
Te dejo muchos abrazos y besos y cariños.
AH! Te agregué a mi blogroll y quedaste en el primer lugar. Eheheh.

Chau
Coco

MAI said...

de acuerdo, el cover esta lindo lindo.

abrazo