Let's Be Naive Together!

"Be simple", she said... so I made this blog.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Lost Uncle...

Last night I found that I have another uncle in Chicago but he's not part of my mom's family, he's part of my dad's. He won the lottery, around $150,000 usd-ick!, still, he's single, lives on his own at the ghetto, owns an aqua blue Crown Victoria, works 12 hours per day... and definitely, he's very generous.

I arrived at my uncle's house for his son's birthday and I was shaking hands and kissing everybody in the living room and the kitchen, then my uncle said when I was shaking hands with a guy, "he's your uncle, he's cousin of your dad, his name is Enrico", so he said: "How's your dad? You look like a beatle" and that was the moment when I realized that he was cool.

A few minutes later I was at the table, chatting with my aunt and my cousins, my aunt told me that my lost uncle won the lottery and that he has no family so I said tenaciously, "I'll be his son, let me go and give him a cold beer to celebrate that we found each other". Joke on joke, it was fun, then, my lost uncle threw me a hundred-dollar bill and he said, "go and have fun nephew", it was an awkward moment, I didn't know what to say, I barely know the guy but I like the way he spends his money, I think I'll tell him to go on a trip to Europe.

I guess you don't appreciate a member of your family until he's rich.




Stop giving me that look Benjamin Franklin, I didn't do anything wrong...

5 comments:

fernandad sin una d said...

Sólo porque tu lo pediste...
Oh my!!! That´s cool man...You are rich now!!!
Si estuvieras un poco cerca ya habría desaparecido a ese buen Benjamin...jiji
Enhorabuena por ese tio perdido...The LosT Uncle

a. said...

Show me tha money!!!!!

Cecilia said...

"toma 100 dls chico beatle, comprate algo bonito" gran historia pequeño rizos. We miss you, and your playlists even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jejeje

Jorge Hernández Jiménez said...

donde te juites que hasta parientes ricos te salen?!!!

You can send a taste of those Franklins if ya know whatamean. . .

western union, ajua!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MALDITOOO!! YO QUIERO UN TIO ASI,PREXTA NO? JAJA ME TENIA QUE SALIR LO NACO JAJA