Let's Be Naive Together!

"Be simple", she said... so I made this blog.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Sometimes People Fall Out Of Love


Yun Kyung:
We will meet in our dreams.
Ian The Rizos Fella:
I hope so. My dreams are not that beautiful! I'm always chasing bad guys and then turning into one of them
Yun Kyung:
My dream is always a nightmare
Ian The Rizos Fella:
No, we are living a nightmare, sleeping is the only way we can be safe!
Yun Kyung:
The world is so much better with you in. It's time to dream, maybe you can smile in your dream.


Is love something real? Or now is not more than a simple psi-fi resource, but why? Because of the technology, people are turning into some kind of robots, there are no feelings anymore, what's wrong with humanity? I won't tolerate this, this is my manifesto, so be it...

Music was made with love and now it is just a generated sound sequence by machines. But do we think machines are perfect? Or do we miss the human simplicity? But is love something tangible? I don't even know what tangible is...

Oh please stay awake, and then we can escape from desperation's hands, but please stay awake and stop turning your heart into some kind of bad machine, please, stay awake, I love you...


The story of the Naive Kids: Kuku & Juju

Kuku: "You used to be nice to me. There's so many things I want to show you. There's so many things I want to whisper in your ear. There's so many things I want to sing about you, but you don't let me, do you?

Human-beings are not allowed to record any kind of memory, the law forbid so because it's a way to supress the feelings and make this world perfect, a world ruled by humans acting like machines controling machines. Kuku and Juju escaped from the government, they stole a video camera and started to feel something inside of their bodies, something weird. Their memories are back on track so they begin the journey of giving emotions back to the humankind.

Juju:
Sometimes I picture the scene we meet
Kuku:
Can you describe it for me?
Juju:
we meet somewhere, only we know. There's nobody who knows us. We recognize each other without any words, then we smile, we take a walk, just walk aimless, we see same things, we listen same sound.
Kuku:
I think You're beautiful, don't you?
Juju:
I don't Know.
Kuku:
I love Doubts.
Juju:
I always doubt.
Kuku:
So do I and it's beautiful.
Juju:
But not everyone seems to think the same.
Kuku:
Are we they?
Juju:
We are so near to become them.
Kuku:
If I'm near to become them, I won't doubt to dynamite my head.(I won't doubt to blown myself up.)

Kuku's Monologue:
If there's no love in your life or you are ordinary, get blown away, don't shoot yourself, don't poison yourself, don't drown yourself, explode yourself instead.

Kuku:(After Juju's disappearing)
I want to say the best punishment is to let me die slowly.
There's nothing worst than being ordinary and still breathing.
I mean it, I'm dying in slow motion...

No comments: