Let's Be Naive Together!

"Be simple", she said... so I made this blog.

Monday, February 11, 2008

When I listen to this song, you come to mind...


That's why I'm singing!


So don't get mad at me if you think the song doesn't fit you at all or it was a bad pick I did. Enjoy.

Julie "Amá": Gepe - Celosia
Mai: Aidan John Moffat – The Boy That You Love
Ceci: Led Zeppelin - All My Love
Coco: Robert Francis - Little Girl
My Dad: Beach Boys - Friends
Canito: We are Scientists - Nobody Moves, Nobogy Gets Hurt
Maza-pán de la Rose: The Decemberists - O Valencia
Bilbo: Chabelo - Adios Superman, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
Grabiel: Slayer - Criminally Insane
Devo: Metallica - Blackened
Daniel "Compartner": Electric President - Insomnia
Nacho: Muse - Showbiz
Hobbit: Supergrass - Moving
Oscarín: Death Cab For Cutie - Someday You Will Be Loved
Me: William Shatner - It Hasn't Happened Yet


I'm freezing my ass off and I'm missing you all so damn much! Wait for me, I'm almost done. I'll be there in a couple of months, I swear... Are we still friends?

Listening to:

Manic Street Preachers feat. Sophie-Ellis Bextor - Black Holes for the Young
(from The Everlasting Single)

6 comments:

MAI said...

i like my song.
bilbo y yo encontramos la tuya pero tendrás que esperar para saber cual es.

te abrazo

cnstnz said...

perfecta.

coco

Anonymous said...

yes , someday someday

i hope soon
el video de la rola tambien me queda como guante

Cecilia said...

mmmmmmm déjame pensarlo, tal vez, no lo sé, mmmmmmm. Pues claro!!!!!!!!! come back friend.
Amé mi canción, amarás la tuya????? checa mi blog ;)

Cecilia said...

ahhh we read you "gone" come back!!! to both Mexico and your curly blog.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!

A ver si ya regresas, huevón. Avisa, igual y sí podemos ir a recogerte.